Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Future Farmer of America

It's going to be pretty obvious here fairly soon so I am announcing it here and now. Farmer #4 is scheduled to arrive late January 2011. We're all excited although Nathan tells me we already have a baby named Andrew. Abbie has been very attentive and is always asking me if I have had enough vitamin C today. She is calling the baby Mystery until we have the ultrasound. Occasionally, she will ask out of nowhere, "How is Mystery doing in there?" She told me that if she gets a sister she'll be really happy, but she gets another brother she won't like it one bit.

So now you know.

3 comments:

Elaine Shandra said...

Congratulations!! What's funny is that before you posted this, I was reading another post and for a minute thought you had four children, but then realized that there are three right now. I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mike (and and Sara, although I don't know you at all)...

Mel said...

Congrats! I have to admit HP and I are hoping for girl along with Abby. ;)